Pinterest

Saturday, June 9, 2012

I'm not dead!

I don't want to go on the cart! I feel happyyyyyyy!


Found while moving: prep sketch for one of the murals at Hopkins Honda. This is on a standard "security" business envelope, in ballpoint and acrylic, which was what I had on hand at the time.

Moving has gone as well as it ever does. It would have helped if I hadn't come down with an ear infection (!) just afterward, but that's getting better, and I promise there will be photos soon of the new place, or at least the little balcony and the bedroom that I turned into a studio.

For now, I must run along: I'm due to go painting with Derek Davis this morning, a privilege I can't pass up.

1 comment:

  1. I like that the Runny Babbit was rendered on an envelope! :)
    Looking forward to photos of your new digs. You must tell me more about this Davis painter guy. :)

    ReplyDelete